I am not forsaking the last 46 years, I am blessed. I am humbled and ever so confident in God. His works are undeniable. This past week I attended a beautiful wedding where African Attire was required. We are a beautiful people. I attended the funeral of a great friend…her mother was –is her world. I wear my pearls in honor of her memory and my mother’s as well. Our mothers’ are the salt of the earth…they make us you know…they make us in spite of their dreams, in spite of the things they want for themselves. How amazing is the role of mother. In addition, with some dread…I am being matched to date….it has been five years since I have been on a date. What a birthday week!! I love new experiences and value the past ones. Year 47 will be exceptional!
My life thoughts:
- God works within our prayers to show His purposes for our lives.
- Others’ happiness can flow over to us but it is up to us to pick up the pieces they leave us.
- I am learning that life is grand only if you live it!
- Support the ones who support your dreams …without a price.
- Our world is relevant to what we do. What we put out returns back to us.
- I love being a mother it is far more rewarding than we believe, even with all the sacrifices and …I am good at it.
- Bryant Wade aka Brutus!
- Love in spite of how we define it… it wins on its on merit.
- Friendships are fundamentals it indicates how we care for one another.
- Spirituality although renowned is one of the most evolutionary, specific and rare experiences that will last forever.
- Do not always be aggressive learn to wait in hope.
- There is work in the wait.
- Connections make you vulnerable yet the real ones last a lifetime. Keep them.
- Love more than you hate.
- Although forgiveness is a process, forgive anyway. We are unable to stop the hurt. Reflect. Forgive. Move forward in love.
- I am okay.
- I am worthy of the good.
- Your intelligence is an asset…grow it. Share it. Use it.
- Hate cripples.
- Self-loathing destroys what God has created.
- Growth requires new experiences.
- Guarding your heart comes with responsibilities, listening and obeying. Do not guard it with barbwire.
- Family is the core of our existence. Love them.
- Racism is real. God is bigger.
- Our biggest fight is to love who we are.
- Our greatest fear is not being loved for whom we truly are…we fight to hide and hide to fight.
- Self-care is paramount.
- Sleep is wonderful, it is when God is doing so much for us and through us. Learn to rest well.
- God loves whom He creates. He cannot not love.
- Psychology and counseling is what I am great at doing. It is a gift and though heart wrenching I am committed.
- Giving birth is life changing; forever.
- When the ones we love walk out, it hurts but it is the beginning of so much more. Work through it.
- Encourage others; it matters. Fellowship is key to relationships.
- You are greater than anything that comes your way. God in all His infinite wisdom ordained it so.
- Comparison is the thief of joy.
- We indeed reap what we sow. Sow with love.
- Love is simple, respectful and honorable. There is not any gray matter.
- Do not human up what is spiritually required of you. Freewill is God given. Jesus paid the price, once. He does not have to repeat it.
- Adoption is unrequited love. Do not human it up.
- Our gifts are our freedom. Develop it. Follow through with it.
- Dreams come true with hard work and trust.
- Do the necessary #work.
- Safety is not a guarantee…it should be with the ones who profess their love for you.
Chapter 47 …new one. I am determined to live life loving better, living wonderfully and assisting in the greater good wherever and whenever I can! ©
P.S. I am excitedly afraid of the possibility of dating. A big sister type of friend says, “Not dating Oh not we cannot have that.” She has been on a mission since Wednesday. #mylife
You must be logged in to post a comment.